If you don’t find the answer to your question right here, drop it in my ask box and I’ll reply as soon as I can in your ask box, so don’t forget to enable it.
• Do you always follow back?
No, if you follow me and I’m online I’ll take a look on your blog and if I really, really like it I will follow you.
• Do you do promo for promo?
• Could you check out my blog?
Sure, but I can’t assure you I’ll follow you and I won’t rate it.
• Can I repost your stuff giving you credits?
No, reblog the original.
• If I reposted your graphic and gave you credits, do I have to take it down?
Yes, if you don’t I’ll report your blog to the staff.
• Can I use your graphics as a base to make my own things?
• Can I upload your stuff on We Heart It?
No, and if you do I’ll report the picture as intellectual theft.
• Do you have a personal blog where you write or post pictures of you?
No, I’m not interesting enough to do that,
• So this is a personal blog?
Yes, and that’s why you’ll see me rambling with my friends really often.
• Can you recommend me some of your favourite blogs?
Check my Follow Fridays, they are all quality. I love their owners and admire their blogs.
• Can you add me to your follow Friday?
I won’t if I’m not following you, and specially because you asked for it.
• Where did you get this or that?
Check my resources page.
• I’ve sent you a message but you didn’t publish it…
Check your askbox.
• I asked you for promotion or a follow back and you didn’t publish it, why?
Check the first two questions. I don’t publish them because that’s promotion and this is not a promotion blog.
• Why did you unfollow me?
I have many reasons to unfollow someone but this could have happened because: you repost stuff, complain about every fandom (which means you annoy me), post too much Harry/Hermione and or bash other ships/characters, you haven’t updated your blog in a long time (and when I say long time I mean 1 months or 3 weeks), or just because I don’t reblog your stuff because we have nothing in common and we don’t even talk.
• Do you follow thematic blogs?
• Is this a Harry Potter blog?
Nope, this is a personal blog. I reblog a lot of stuff, among them some Harry Potter.
• If this is a personal blog, why do you post Daniel Radcliffe graphics most of the time?
Because I like his face on my blog. He’s a cutie.
• Do you run any other blog?
Yes, I help Jill on Danrad Daily.
• Did you really meet Daniel Radcliffe?
Yes. He’s a cutie.
• What does gershons means?
It’s a reference to Dan Radcliffe’s pseudonym as a writer which is Jacob Gershon.
• Are you really Daniel’s girlfriend?